Where investors come to learn
Companies come to earn
The Charleston Angel Conference, hosted in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina, is designed for new investors looking to gain more experience in the angel investing process, experienced investors seeking quality dealflow, and entrepreneurs seeking angel investments and exposure for their companies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- New or prospective investors looking to learn more about the process of angel investing through a conference that is educational and fun with experienced professionals guiding you along the way
- Experienced investors seeking quality investment opportunities and/or are looking to become involved in the Charleston investment community
- Entrepreneurs seeking to gain more experience in presenting to investors and are interested in earning a substantial investment
- Selection Day is open to the public so those interested in meeting members of the Charleston angel community, and learning about innovative companies in the Southeast, may do so free of charge
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Accredited investors form an entity to jointly engage in the evaluation of, and to conduct due diligence on, twelve presenting companies
- On Screening Day, 12 companies present for a chance at being voted a finalist competitor
- 3 finalist companies undergo due diligence with participating investors
- On Selection Day, the 3 finalists present for the chance to be awarded a final cumulative investment
Interested in Participating?
Register as an
$1500 minimum investment
Apply as a
$50 registration fee