Where investors come to learn
Companies come to earn
The Charleston Angel Conference, hosted in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina, is designed for investors looking to gain more experience in the angel investing process and entrepreneurs seeking angel investments and exposure for their companies.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Accredited investors form an entity to jointly engage in the evaluation and diligence of the presenting companies
- On Screening Day 12 companies present for a chance at being voted a finalist competitor
- 3 finalist companies undergo due diligence with participating investors
- On Selection Day the 3 finalists present for the chance to be awarded a final cumulative investment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Investors looking to learn more about the process of angel investing through a conference that is educational and fun
- Entrepreneurs seeking to gain more experience in presenting to investors and interested in earning a substantial investment
- Selection Day is open to the public so those interested in meeting members of the Angel community and learning about innovative companies in the Southeast may do so free of charge
Interested in Participating?
Register as an
$1500 minimum investment
Apply as a
$50 registration fee